Sunday, March 24, 2013

Pinterest Mastery Branding Works: Welcome Board Design Development D

Now that I have created the special Welcome board where it can be prominently displayed and this is the place where I can communicate easily with my visitors and group board contributors, it’s time to implement and refine it progressively. I’ve discovered through many design works that the best way to speed up the process of getting the design done perfectly and effectively is to quickly get the sketch done and implement it without overly concern with fine details. Once the ground works are done, I would get them set up in the website and see the results. As I work on the design and text, I would get feedback and reflections. Then I would refine them progressively.

http://www.onlywire.com/r/120832606

No comments:

Post a Comment